MCIVTA Supporters Quiz
Be victorious in the MCIVTA Supporters Quiz and win fabulous prizes no
City-fan can do without :-) In the October 2007 quiz we have a signed
copy of the Shaun Goater biography that will be delivered to the lucky
- The competition runs for one week.
- A jury consisting of Svenn A. Hanssen, Paul Howarth and Heidi Pickup will process the incoming answers and judge
their correctness. Family members of the persons involved in the jury
are not allowed to participate in the competition.
- Questions will be published in the MCIVTA
newsletter and at the Supporters Homepage during the week for as
long as the competition runs. The correct answer to a question will
be posted in the next issue of MCIVTA and on the web-page as soon as
the next issue is out.
- To participate you will have to submit the answer to one or more questions
together with your name, e-mail address, and your "private identifier",
by using a web-form on the quiz page (the identifier is to
prevent someone else from answering questions on your behalf, and must
be kept the same throughout the whole competition).
- Participants are only allowed to submit one answer per question.
If multiple answers are delivered by one person, the jury is free to
discard all of the answers as invalid.
- Answers to questions presented in one issue will only be accepted
until the next issue is out (with the correct answer to the questions).
If for some reason an answer is recieved after the next issue is out
it will be discarded by the jury.
- Answers that the jury finds invalid, incorrect, or not precise enough
will be rated as wrong. The decision of the jury will be final and no
correspondence shall be entered into.
- The participant with the most correct answers wins the competition.
If more than one participant has all the answers right (or there is
a tie for the winning position) a draw will be made by the jury to decide
who the winner is.
- The winner will be announced in the next MCIVTA after the competition